Wednesday, April 1, 2009

More Clix



Tonight was a joyous night, as I received a box full of Heroclix in the mail.

[I also had some really good pasta for dinner. I know! Good day right?]

Anyway, my friend Aaron sent me his old clix after I mentioned on my Twitter feed that I was eager to play some more games.

[See? Twitter is good for something haters!]
It becomes apparent that my Canberran brother is peering down the Heroclix rabbit hole, and the promise of a future roadtrip for comic book fight purposes is too good to pass up, so I gots ta keep my skills sharp!
It struck me that I should record somewhere all the clix we own, starting with these new arrivals. I thought I should use google documents, as they allow you to create such a list and have it be accessable from wherever I happen to be.
It further struck me that this blog allows for the same thing, with the added advantage of boring the hell out of uninterested people.
I love the internet.
So here's a list of the Heroclix I got tonight [which will be dutifully added to the communal pool of game resources of our group, a group that sorely needs a nickname]. No particular order here, except for most to least awesome.
MARVEL
Whirlwind [YES. The green Spidey villain that I have never seen in a comic book, but who was in every horrible Spiderman NES and SNES game I played as a child. He's at the left in the photo above]
Orphan [From X-Statix. New favourite thing ever]
War Machine [Iron Man but with bright colours replaced with 90s mega death guns!]
Boomerang [Another D List villain. Her is wearing boomerangs on his pants. LOVE]
Iron Fist
Bishop [Awesome X-Corps costume he first wore]
Shathra [Awesome looking female wraith looking thing. Is apparently a reasonably obscure Spidey villain and spider wasp]
Quiksilver
Wolfsbane
Invisible Woman
Blade [Has, no, needs two giant swords]
Cyclops [Wearing that '90s costume. Also has seemingly miniscule arms]
Spiderman
Elektra
Wolverine
Sunfire
Silver Sable
Polaris
SHIELD Agent
SHIELD Medic
Hydra Medic
Professor Xavier
Kingpin
Juggernaut
Scarlet Witch
Skrulls [With what appear to be flamethrowers, which is awesome]
Bullseye
Vulture [When he was young for a while]
Hulk
Mystique
Gambit
Hobgoblin
Executioner [I have not heard of this person]
Lorelei [I have not heard of this person]
DC
Batman [We already had Batman, but he's still the coolest DC character ever]
Man-Bat [Like Batman, but a bat! Wordplay!]
Joker
Hourman [Don't know anything about him, but he looks cool]
Braniac
Captain Atom
Harley Quinn
Superboy [Connor]
Hawkgirl
Superwoman [Wearing black, never seen her before]
Robin
Jinx [I have not heard of this person]
Clifford Zmeck [I ... have not heard of this person]
Persuader [I have not heard of this person]

1 comment:

luke said...

Iron Fist! Yes!