Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter from the WORST BLOGGER EVER

Hey y'all, hope you're enjoying the chocolate-covered celebration of a man being nailed to a tree because we all suck so hard.

This is a quick word to say that, no, I haven't written for a while and I'm sure it'll pick up again after this Easter debacle.

I mean, who writes stuff in March anyway? Jerks. That's who.

And I can assure you that my lack of writing has not been at all related to my recently coming into - not necessarily permanent - possession of a PS3, Advance Wars Dual Strike on the DS, the first two seasons of LOST, the first two seasons of Battlestar Gallactica and literally dozens of meals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do realise there is no ending to Lost? They're making it up as they go along -- what's why the storyline is gibberish!
Whatcha gonna do now, Worst Blogger Ever!?! HOoohooohaaahahhaha!!!!!!

(I don't like Lost).

Bill.

sdelatovic said...

Lost is awesome. That is all.