Sunday, February 24, 2008

Guffaws for All

I spend a lot of time joking around, but none telling jokes.

At a dinner party last week I told the only three jokes I know. They rarely elicit more that a polite laugh, and give a possibly terrifying look into my mind.

Here they are:

----

Q: What do you call a fish with no eyes?

A: fsh.

----

Two fish in a tank. One turns to the other and says "how the hell do you drive this thing?"

----

A little girl is being dragged around a department store by her mother in a frenzy of shopping. She looks up at her mother and asks "mum, why are we shopping for a Christmas tree in July?"
The mother replies, "for God's sake Kristy, you know you have leukaemia."

----

That's right, the only three jokes I've retained. Two are about fish, one involved childhood death.

Ho hum.

Anybody know any jokes I can add to the repertoire?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A man walks into a doctor's office with a carrot stuck up his nose and says, "What's wrong with me, doc?". The doctor replies, "Well for one thing, you're not eating properly."

sdelatovic said...

Oh dude, I'm taking that.

I imagine that after a few drinks I'll try to act it out, with disastrous results.

Patchworkpicklesandpigeons said...

What do you call a deer with no eyes?

No idea

What do you call a deer with no eyes and no legs?

Still no idea

Boom Boom