Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I GOT SOMETHING TO SAAAAAY!

Bonus points for all who realise the above heading is a reference to the excellent Strangers With Candy television series, which introduced me to such treasures as the Sedaris family, glint and a young Stephen Colbert.

Alright, I'm too manly to hold back a confession, so here it is: All of my internet time is currently soaked up by hunting for incisive reviews of LOST episodes I have already seen. This my friends, is what obsession looks like. It smells like cigarettes and meals you can create in one pot. So, you know, it smells like me.

Of course, I haven't stopped thinking of things that I desperately must say for the joy of the internet, i just failed at forming such sentiments into printable moving type. Which is sad 'cause that's like one of my favourite things.

Things I've wanted to discussion and fully intend to despite my celebrated laziness include: Big Brother, Mario Kart, Kevin Rudd, Free Comic Book Day, IKEA, stalling cars, Iron Man, Kevin Rudd's wife, heart-shaped glasses, Casanova, Galactica and Jesus fishes.

No comments: