Friday, February 6, 2009

Between Twitter and here, I am all out of heat puns.

The doll pictured above, which lives nestled amongst Leen and my DVD collection, is blind.
Apparently, you determine a goal and fill in a pupil, and then add the second pupil when the goal is completed - giving the doll the gift of sight at the same time as awarding yourself smug satisfaction. If your goal is to be not spied on by dolls I can't help you.
As the doll is so awesome, I want to think of a really great goal before crafting a cyclops.
This week, however, it has been difficult to stop myself from scribbling across the left eye while yelling 'to not die as my body's entire mass streams out of armpits as fetid liquid'.

It will be 45 degrees tomorrow [113F], marking the tenth day of temperatures in the 40 rang
At this point, I'm boring even myself with constantly droning on about the heat, but am unable to break away - it is omnipresent, oppressive and inescapable.

Monday will apparently see the temperature drop to a level capable of sustaining human life. On that day, I shall post again! Huzzah!


1 comment:

Tsunami Hee Ja said...

Mine has one eyeball, but I may have to make it a little felt eye-patch since he's likely to be without the other for the rest of my life. -_-'