Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Gangsters


DSCF0431.jpg, originally uploaded by obscene_pickle.


Alright, how awesome would this be as a one-sheet teaser image for a tv show?

I totally look like I've said something poignantly deep, like "This must end! My brother shall yet receive justice! Cajun style!" I feel my not wearing a Mario shirt lends is some absurdity, like I'm undercover or something.

Leen looks amused and in control, like the hit she's called in is going down three blocks away right now. Towards the end of the episode, after the montage of us partying is intercut with our enemy being gunned down as The Presets blares over the top, you'll see her immaculate high heel stop in the pool of vivid blood, and she'll say something really awesome and cutting as she exhales a really long, thin cigarette. 

"You never could treat shoes with the respect they deserve Jonathon." Then she shoots the corpse in the head. "See you in hell".

Then we'd walk off together, and it'd cut to my nemesis getting a plane to leave the country, but vowing his return once he learns secret Guatemalan kungfujitsudeathpinching.

And in the background of the picture .... well they're just there to add perspective and energy to the image. It's totally a show about Leen and I.

And I would totally watch it.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It reminds me of a sordid drug deal about to go wrong...
But truly, I believe it will become a classic piccy in time.

Anonymous said...

Would I be correct in assuming that leen is covering her android death hands with those gloves?
or perhaps mutant hands that can suck energy from whatever they touch . . . . . .orrrr demonic hands inscribed with ancient runes of power that make her "The chosen One". . . . You however are the hopelessly incompetent henchmen , destined to die 15 minutes before the final scene

Anonymous said...

Yes...it'll probably have something to do with that shirt.