Monday, May 12, 2008

Iron Man

I really need to see Iron Man, lest my heart explode in a fit of unrestrained anticipation.

I'm happy to here the movie has succeeded. It's the first made by Marvel themselves rather than a third party studio, and this means there's more on the horizon.

I always like to here Marvel doing well. Same with Nintendo. These two companies are like beloved uncles to me, having shaped me from a young age into the geeky adult that types before thee.

And that's all great, but I haven't seen the damn thing. Hurts. Hurts my bones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And why not like beloved Aunts? You just revealed some inner (like really deep, ingrained) mysgonistic, male-chauvenist product of this dominating patriarchal society, tendencies.
Consider yourself chastised.

Anonymous said...

interesting and all. . . .
but to the guts of it , what i really want to know is what you think of big brother this year ,
character by character !

Imrahl the weak minded Kobold