Friday, November 21, 2008

Remarkable. I am there and I am it.

This 8x10 glossy headshot won this pony a role in
High School Musical 4. Photo by Lid Licker

I don't know if I have mentioned this before, but I have two secret dreams.
1] To own an extensive pony farm that has a basement that is also a gaming room.
2] To integrate myself with the internet to such an extensive extent that web browsers will one day be replaced with a digitial image of my face laughing and rolling around. At that point I hope to be the subject of a Warren Ellis novella.
As a way of moving towards [2], today's blog post is not here.
I have a guest post up today at Geoff Klock's blog Remarkable, in which I discuss one of my favourite parts of fiction.
So pack a lunch and head over there. Spend a little while and read all of the posts, or pick some of the gems out of the sidebar. You could even comment on my post there to show the cool kids that I have friends. Why? Because ponies can't do it - ponies don't have fingers. They do, however, have the burning rage associated with not yet owning a farm.

No comments: