Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Anniversary

Yep, that's me clutching a fake candle in the back of a limousine. That's how I roll.

I realised today that the blog is now more than a year old.

I began migrating some of my favourite posts over from my old Myspace home on December 11 2007. I'm now just shy of 250 posts. I hope you'll agree that there has been at least a handful of gems strewn across this barren, digital landscape.


So here, in the closing hours of 2008, I'd like to thank anyone who has ever read the words here. I enjoy doing this and knowing that a few people are reading makes it even better [google - digital overlord of the internet and inevitably our entire lives - tells me about 20-30 people visit a day]. To the regular commentators - thanks so much, your contributions add a whole lot around here.


I intend to keep blogging for the foreseeable future, utilising the tried-and-true 'what could I ramble about today?' methodology of yore. If there's anything you think I could/should/should not cover, drop me a line at sdelatovic@gmail.com.


Thanks again. See you next year.

2 comments:

Tsunami Hee Ja said...

Thank you! Your blog always makes me think or laugh. Sometimes both. Sometimes it confuses me (usually when you are reviewing games), but it always makes me glad to know you.

And after growing up nextdoor to you for so long, then going to the same high school - well, it makes the separation in this late stage of life so much easier. Now if only Nick would keep one too. ^_^

sdelatovic said...

Yay! Keep up the good work on your blog front. Be assured it provides similar benefit.

We should both lean on Nick to begin digital musing, although he'd probably make mine look like crap.