Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Guest Blog Redux

Today's post, Neverending Stories, is up over at Remarkable.

Spurned by Marvel's latest crossover I ask 'can readers expect closure in comics?' I take my damn getting to the point, but I think it's a journey of growth and change that, like a sepia-toned road movie, we can embark upon together.

Take a look, won't you?

In other news, yesterday's tale of department store woe comes with a silver lining. As well as blogging my pain into the void, I sent a complaint to the company in question.
This morning the manager of the local store called me to apologise. He seemed like a nice guy, and stands as a beacon of classy, personal service amongst the wreckage of this whole unfortunate incident.

3 comments:

Patchworkpicklesandpigeons said...

but did you get the furniture

sdelatovic said...

We did not!

There offer was there to proceed with the sale, but the items and experience are so intertwined, that I just need to cool off for a while.

Tsunami Hee Ja said...

Don't take the bait - they're just using the smooth guy to lure you back to the store so they can jerk you around some more! >_<'

Or maybe not, but seriously, why would you want to give those people money?!