Friday, December 28, 2007

Awesome new awesome blog

Hark! I am interesting!

This is demonstrated by the 'having of the blog', a digital tradition that implies I have fascinating things to say.
Despite the foolishness of such a statement, I have finished migrating all my worthwhile blog posts from MySpace, as determined by me of course.

MySpace was cool, but I was really only there for the blogging. While my quote-unquote friends may not walk the distance to blogspot to keep reading over here, I am excited to be able to write in a world without the quizzy deluge.

Now the house is in order, I look forward to updating things more regularly. If you'd like to read some of my old posts and possibly leave a comment, they're over on the right under December.

In honour of this auspicious occasion, I present what is colloquially and accurately described as "the best five second video on the internet".


No comments: