Friday, May 1, 2009

I do not have the swine flu ...

... although I do contain bacon.

I herein apologise for my absence, which went on much longer than anticipated.
I will resume regular posting on Monday with my thoughts on the new Wolverine film.

To ease the pain of our time apart, here's a brief recap of what I have been up to:

* Playing a stupid amount of Street Fighter IV. Seriously, way to much.

* Lamenting the end of my holiday.

* Watching Wolverine at 10.30pm after three hours of Dungeons and Dragons, thereby proving that the only person geekier than me is a version of myself who has come back from the future to warn me about missing an imminent sale of Heroclix figures.

* I have been trying to build up the intestinal fortitude to watch the films Twilight and Australia. I am reasonably certain I will hate them both, but I feel like they're such large parts of the current pop culture landscape that I should give it a try.

* I read all of 100 Bullets. That shit is great.

* Continuing to watch LOST. To those of you who have complained of my Twitters feed devolving into me just saying "LOST" over and over again, fear not! There are now only two episodes to go this season. After that, my Twitter feed will fall silent as the empty whiskey bottle slips from my fingers as they slacken with unconsciousness.

No comments: