Friday, October 17, 2008

An announcement

Photo by Trimusical

I AM GOING ON HOLIDAY
And a week after I discovered that I can change text size and colour, I've already overused it.
This afternoon Leen and I are heading out onto the open road for a ten day trip around Victoria.
I haven't seen much of Victoria but I'm looking forward to it immensely, as the last time I took a holiday there were only a sensible amount of Saw movies in circulation.
Suffice to say, posting may be spotty, and I'll be unlikely to comment outside of my corner of the interweb. Twittering may continue, but as technology is as yet unable to promise me a holiday jacket made out of the internet, promises cannot be made in good faith.
I think I can upload photographs directly from my phone's poor quality camera, so something may show up.
So keep reading, and you may be able to indulge in the mindnumbing experience of being subjected to an overenthusiastic friend's holiday snaps, but - in a 21st century twist - before that friend has even returned!
The world. It is breathtaking.

1 comment:

Tsunami Hee Ja said...

Yay, have fun! Send us a postcard. =^x^=