Monday, October 13, 2008

Star Wars Week Episode I: The Phantom Excitement

funny pictures
more animals



I've got Star Wars on the brain this week, so I envision that it's going to colour the blog somewhat.
Playing through The Force Unleashed, reading the Star Wars Legacy comic book and having a phone that makes the lightsaber noise whenever I open it have all conspired together to fill my head with midichlorians.

I really haven't thought ahead enough to promise a week of Star Wars content. I think I've got three good posts. After that I'll just slap together some crap and fix it with CGI.

See what I did there? Huh? Huh?

A lot of my thoughts have been centered around my thoughts on the prequels, and how my initial thoughts of 'meh' are slowly sliding towards anger, then hate, then suffering.

Anyway, I'll have something of merit up here soon, I just wanted to put that picture up as soon as possible.

4 comments:

Tsunami Hee Ja said...

Significant other loves Star Wars - he wants to watch it with the kids when they are old enough and make sure THEY love Star wars too. He plans to pretend that the prequels don't exist. ^_^'

sdelatovic said...

He is a very smart man.

Anonymous said...

Look for the comics online, there was a brilliant "What if" series. The Episode 4 one was the best - What if Luke missed the shot to destroy the Death Star? It was quite clever. Leia is captured and used as a pawn as "we have conquered the rebels". Han tries to convince Luke to let it all go, start a new life with him and Chewie but Luke is slowly getting more and more angry at his screw up, turning more to the dark side. It's quite cool.

sdelatovic said...

As a man who's favourite comics involved Wolverine becoming a vampire, The Punisher adopting the Venom syndicate and wholesale mutant genocide, I can say I will definitely be seeking out these comics.