Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Notebook skyline

Pictured above is my notebook skyline, which is slowly growing to occupy my entire desk at work.

I had originally constructed a double-thickness notebook tower, with the hope that it would one day reach the ceiling. I imagined myself wedging in that final notebook, yelling "look at all the words I have recorded! Ha ha ha!". This seemed like something that would be impressive for some reason.
Sadly, the tower crashed to the floor one night while I wasn't here, apparently sending the staff that were present into a 'was that the ceiling collapsing?' induced panic.
Cue a day of me picking up scattered notebooks amongst 'did a plane hit it?' gags.
But I could rebuild it! Now it's a gentle skyline, which is slowly evolving from suburbia into metropolis. When it is done I will hang Heroclix figures all over it and it will form an awesome diorama. Shortly thereafter I will likely be sent home on compassionate leave, unable to stop saying 'thwip' and 'snikt'.

FYI: Awesome Diorama is totally the name of my new pop/punk fusion band.

No comments: