Monday, March 2, 2009

This is Sparta!

This post? This one right here?

This is post number 301.

Despite the fact that I missed the 300 milestone, I'm allowing myself to bask in some pride.
Thank you to everyone who has read this thing, I honestly appreciate it.
Especially you!

In other news that is interesting to me and also me, this is my first post created on an iphone. In a somehat related note, these few words have taken roughly 45 minutes to write. That's more a thumb issue than a phone issue though, and I can honestly that this thingbos great, representing one of those immediate and startling leaps on technology that you read about but never seem to experience. If only I could convince Leen to swap this marvelous phone for my suddenly unimpressove one.

So yes, thanks for reading.

And I'm still waiting for my hoverboard. Lousy future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats sir! This blog has been on my daily reading list since its (near) beginning.

More everything!