Monday, July 14, 2008

Hello world!


So ... I don't know if anybody knows this .... but .... I totally have a blog.
Sorry all! recreating my bedroom consumed my life for two weeks, wiping away my softened, calloused brain in the process.
That excuse doesn't cover the month-and-a-half lack of posting since then, but, uh, look over there!
At left you will see a picture of my bedroom as it stood a few weeks ago. Notice the lack of walls! A magical portal to the outside world! Wood not where wood should be! A house corner unsupported!
FYI - House Corner Unsupported will be the name of my boy band. For realsies.
Anyway, the renovation went reasonably well, with one hitch: When we thought to outselves "let's demolish everything in our bedroom", little did we know that wood-consuming white ants had concocted the exact same plan months before!
Blog muscles slowly returning. Will write more tomorrow. Believe me! At your own risk!