Monday, September 22, 2008

Backdoor Bragging

I don't want to imply that I'm, say, the smartest man in the universe or anything, but on Sunday I mentioned that 30 Rock demanded to be watched.

So today 30 Rock won a bazillion Emmys. Does this mean that I can see the future? That I am far enough ahead of the pop culture curve to appear omnipotent to the average person?

Well, I wouldn't presume to say anything of the sort ..... but it's probably true nonetheless.

For the record, 30 Rock took out Best Comedy Series, Best Casting for a Comedy and Best Sound Mixing. Alec Baldwin won Best Comedy Actor. Tina Fey won Best Comedy Actor and Best Writing in a Comedy for the Season 2 finale 'Cooter'. It also won Best Guest Actor in a Comedy for Tim Conway.

It's not often I can see an award given that I agree with, so I'm off to recline and bask.



"The crab is getting aroused. Shut it down. Shut it down."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What this basically means is that you have lost your edge. Once you start agreeing with awards shows, it's a sure sign you have become the establishment. Boob.