Friday, September 19, 2008

Illegible?

Hey y'all, rap with me a second,

Is my new blog header entirely illegible? I suspect it may be, but I'm totally in love with that photo, and this place could use a bit of colour, you know?

Cheers.

Other random Friday news!

Today I saw a snake that had been run over. The scales had been sheared away from its midsection, exposing the ropey muscle underneath. Gross. I watched a man step on its head to demonstrate how 'the fangs can still kill you', given the copious amount of venom that leaked out onto the concrete beneath. Never before have I sympathised with a snake.

My goal of assembling a 4E Dungeons and Dragons campaign inches closer towards realisation, as another potentional player steps up to have a character made for them. Will we still count her as a friend by the week's end? Time will tell.

I was recently able to affix a magnetic strip to our kitchen wall for the stylish holding of knives. I accomplished this task entirely without assistance and am full of testosterone-soaked pride! That it took two days is, I feel, entirely beside the point. Gift certificates are welcome.

I've added a thing to the sidebar to show the last five comments that have been left, as I love comments. Nom, nom, etc.

Leen and I continue to plan a roadtrip deep into the heart of Victoria. Colour me excited at the prospect of solitude and awayfromitallitis.

Am watching the Sopranos and it is really, really great. Just when you start to really like the characters BAM, you're reminded that they're criminal jerks. Love it.

I have written a much-too-long complaint to KFC because that's just how I roll. I await a response.

The new David Sedaris book, which I read recently, is totally great.

Leen showed my an interview with R Kelly last night in which he is asked whether he likes teenage girls. His immediate response? 'How young we talking?'' the interview continues, but that's pretty much all I need to know.

I have a case of "busy fingers, lazy brain" today, leading to the post above, which contains nothing but words.

If I could somehow mention eating, biscuits, computers, racists and my butt in this post, it would have more labels than any other.

Oh, awesome.

No comments: