Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hilarity Unleashed

Today I murdered these nice men
and their entire families.

Today I purchased The Force Unleashed on XBox 360.


For those of you who may not make a point of following everything that happens regarding Star Wars and video games and who might not occassionally pretend to be a Jedi, the game puts you in the shoes of an evil Sith.

Basically you have a lightsaber, a suite of force powers, and a mission of 'kill all people and things'.

And hark, it is awesome.

I'll have a crack at a full review upon completion, but I can say after three-odd hours that it is a blast.

Here's some stuff I did today:

I stabbed a Jawa in the face.

I spun a Rodian in the air and, as he grabbed for purchase, electrocuted him.

I threw an exploding barrel into a squadron of Storm Troopers, annihilating them in a storm of fiery destruction. As they fell in a heap, the glass ceiling fell and smashed over their corpses.

I threw countless aliens for, like, a kilometre.

So .... yeah ... I might not be updating over the weekend. No reason, I've just got a lot of important stuff that I have to do. Important stuff.



I wonder if I'll get to stab any Ewoks?





No comments: