Sunday, August 17, 2008

Change. It's good for you, but it is terrifying.

My ongoing monkeying around the edges of this blog continues.

I've updated the "Places I Visit Each Day" section on the bottom right using one of Google's new digito-wingwangs. 

Now the sites that support it will show when they were last updated and with what. It looks a little messier, but it furthers my selfish agenda to pump all the information I personally require into one place.

I shall continue the manufacture of blog content - a byproduct of the above motive - tomorrow.

Today I made the mistake of typing Elseworlds into Wikipedia and throwing my day down a deep, inescapable hole of endless browser windows. Somewhere in the multiverse Superman, who is also Batman and Lex Luthor's russian son from the future, is laughing at my predicament.

2 comments:

sdelatovic said...

A poorly constructed sentence above makes it seem that, at some point, Batman and Lex Luthor had sex.

My apologies if an image flashed across your brain of a bead of sweat dripping from the Dark Knight's O Face down onto Lex's shiny dome.

Because really, if you hadn't seen it before, you are seeing it now.

Sorry.

Anonymous said...

You want terrifying change? Try working for a government organisation which is a constant target for sensationalist-driven media! That'll bring you back to earth!

B