Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I can see my house from here

Street view pictures of Broken Hill went live on Google Maps today.

I'm sure there'll be some use for this coming down the line. At the moment, it allows solely for people like me to go "Gee! That's totally my house! Open ups to the interwebz!"

Reason for post brevity follows:
I spent the morning splurting 1000+ words all over Hordelings, flinging a harsh spotlight onto the lack of support Wizards of the Coast provided to GenconOz.

While this is an issue of burning importance to myself, one suspects the general population will be capable of going on with their lives unhindered.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was that Hordelings splurting done whilst you were at work? Or did you have the day off? Of did you do it before you went to work? Or did you do it in your lunchtime?
Or did you do it between jobs?
Why do I ask?
No reason, no reason at all.

PS - You should worship the ground Leen walks on, in that she plays with you on an electronic device.

B

PSS The password today is qwavufk. Sounds deliciously naughty or simply harsh - as in Klingon harsh.

jay said...

ah yes, discovered the google goodies this morning. though, they could have waited until my reno's were done. thankfully my house is now unrecognisable from the google image, lest any over zealous twitter fans start stalking me.


oh, i put that 3rd paragraph through babelfish to try and translate it, but it wouldn't work :/

Anonymous said...

Better than that, I just found a movie on DVD I've been looking for (off and on) for about 20 years!
It's called "The Wild Geese" and it's about these mercenaries who go to Africa on a mission to rescue this president, but it all comes unstuck and it's sooo keeweeelll!
Yeah, well I thought it was. Still do.

Boob.


B

sdelatovic said...

B, you're sounding a little stir crazy dude.

Geese rescuing the president? Sounds crazy.

Crazy awesome.

And I do indeed worship the ground Leen walks on.

Jay, I may not have stalked your house, but I'm working hard to fill it with digital flotsam.